- Administer membership renewals including invoice processing.
- Maintain current member listing, including TMASD Member information.
- Maintain member, prospect and Fall Conference database.
- Recruit and orient new members.
- Recommend changes to new member policy.
- Assist the Secretary in monitoring luncheon attendance.
- Establish meeting dates for luncheon meetings.
- Communicate program plans with Facilities Committee and Secretary.
- Poll membership for desired/needed programs.
- Select luncheon program topics and speakers.
- Provide meeting dates, topics and speaker information for email delivery to members.
- Cover all details of luncheon program to include:
- Speaker audio visual requirements.
- Speaker biography for speaker introductions.
- Follow-up thank you letters for all speakers
- AND coordinates with Facilities Coordinator for venues-
- Select and reserve meeting facilities for AFPSD luncheon programs.
- Select menus.
- Negotiate pricing and arrange for payment through Treasurer.
- Ensure facility is set up according to Program Committee instructions.
Treasury Symposium Committee:
- Plan and carry out all aspects of the annual Fall Conference to include:
- Site selection and coordination
- Signs and gifts
- Solicit candidates to fill Board vacancies.
- Assemble the ballot for election of the next years Board of Directors.
- Receive and total proxies from membership, validating that a quorum was met.
- Present election results to Membership at the Annual Business Meeting.